Most girls are shy of their body, especially in those cases when it would not hurt them to lose a couple of kilograms. In fact, the secret to fast and safe weight loss is widely known: you should consume fewer calories than you burn in a day, and exercise regularly, at least briskly. These are fairly simple rules, but the main difficulty is that they should be followed at all times. If you are oppressed and feel insecure, remember that millions of other people were in a similar situation before you. Do not lose heart, and you will certainly achieve your goal by losing weight.
1. Start by switching to the right diet. If you want to achieve quick results, you will most likely have to change your diet. However, this does not mean that you have to go hungry. Fasting leads to a significant slowdown in metabolism (the process responsible for burning fat), and energy is accumulated in the body. As a result, you will not lose weight, and perhaps even gain it.
It is important to remember that your body changes under the influence of hormones. Therefore, it is normal to have a slight increase / decrease in weight at some periods of life. Try to eat as correctly as possible, which reduces the range of weight fluctuations.
Fasting can lead to eating disorders. Such disorders include anorexia and bulimia – serious diseases that require timely treatment. If you suspect you are having an eating disorder, talk to someone you trust and seek medical attention right away. No weight loss is worth risking your health.
Image titled Lose Weight Quickly and Safely (for Teen Girls) Step 2
2. You need to know and understand the basics of the food pyramid. For healthy weight loss, you need to know how many different types of food you can eat daily. Try the following diet:
A glass of water while eating. This is much healthier than sugar-containing sugary drinks and non-natural juices. You can add a few slices of lemon to the water. This will help remove toxins from your body. Drink water in large quantities and as often as possible.
- At least 3 servings of fruit daily.
- At least 4 servings of vegetables daily.
- 3-7 servings of protein  (meat, fish and the like) and dairy products (milk, cheese, yogurt and so on) daily.
- 3-5 servings of healthy fats  (nuts, peanut butter, avocado and so on) daily.
Try to consume fewer simple carbohydrates found in refined and processed foods, such as pastries, muffins, cookies, white bread, and light pasta. Carbohydrates in artificial sugar and refined foods make it difficult to lose weight. Instead, eat foods with complex carbohydrates, such as whole grains, sweet potatoes, sweet potato, whole rice, quinoa, couscous.
Image titled Lose Weight Quickly and Safely (for Teen Girls) Step 3
3. Create your own menu. Add healthy foods to it, excluding those that should not be consumed. Here are some examples:
Breakfast: toast with what you love; banana (high potassium content ); cereals with skim milk and fruits.
Lunch: it is better to take lunch with you. The food in the school cafeteria is not quite healthy, and there may be little choice. Eat for lunch, for example, a sandwich with whole grain bread, wholemeal or several cereals and low-fat chicken, ham or fried eggs (fry the egg in butter instead of fat or vegetable oil). Do not eat white bread, as bleached flour contains very few nutrients. Add a salad of vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, etc.), a glass of milk, whole vegetables such as carrots or celery to the sandwich.
Snack: vegetables and fruits; natural yogurt and berries; a handful of nuts; vegetables (e.g. carrots, beans, peas) and low-fat sauce. Do not buy raisins or nuts coated with yogurt or chocolate icing, as they usually contain a lot of sugar. 
Dinner: approximate composition: 1/2 vegetables, 1/4 protein, 1/4 carbohydrate. If your parents usually cook a high-fat dinner, put yourself a small serving and make a salad for it. If you cook yourself, try the following: a little brown rice (it is better to eat more lean meat than carbohydrates); omelette; if you are too lazy, just make a sandwich or eat fish (it’s high in omega-3, which is good for brain function).
Image titled Lose Weight Quickly and Safely (for Teen Girls) Step 4
4. Follow the basic rules of a healthy diet. Eat three small portions during the day, biting twice between main meals. The basis of each dish should be vegetables, followed by proteins, and then carbohydrates. Also, dairy products may be present at every meal.
Breakfast: carbohydrates, fruits, proteins
Lunch: vegetables, proteins
Dinner: protein, vegetables, carbohydrates
Snack: fruits, vegetables, proteins
Image titled Lose Weight Quickly and Safely (for Teen Girls) Step 5
5. Drink more water! Try not to drink anything other than water and tea without sugar. Water is the best moisturizer for the body. In addition, it helps burn fat and even cleanses the skin of acne!
If you drink only water, sugar-containing drinks and energy drinks, each of which can hold up to 800 calories, will disappear from your diet. Just imagine: half the daily calorie intake in one drink! At the same time, water is healthy, tasty and vital for your body.
If you still feel hungry after each meal, drink a large glass of water or green tea without sugar before eating. This will reduce hunger and will not give you any extra calories.
To burn more calories, drink chilled water. In this case, your body will spend additional energy on its heating. In addition, a glass of cold water will refresh you well after intense exercise.
Image titled Lose Weight Quickly and Safely (for Teen Girls) Step 6
6. Eat in moderation. Limit your calorie intake, but don’t give up any foods completely. Allow yourself, for example, red meat once a week or once a month, besides so you can enjoy it even more!
An exception to the rule: try to completely abandon the dishes of fast food restaurants, sweets (chocolate, sweets, chips, lemonade and the like) and other unhealthy foods (sugary sodas, hamburgers, ice cream and so on). Do not allow yourself to completely “relax” one day a week, otherwise the effort spent on the rest of the days will be worthless. Instead, set yourself one day a week when you can treat yourself to a small treat after dinner. If this is too difficult for you, start by treating yourself to something daily after dinner, then gradually begin to introduce restrictions, reducing this period to one day a week. Although you can treat yourself at any time, it is better to postpone a pleasant moment until dinner – in this case you will look forward to a pleasant moment throughout the day.
The products of fast food restaurants are deeply processed, contain a lot of fat and are harmful to the body. McDonald’s soft desserts and ice cream are made from pork fat, in KFC restaurants, potatoes are fried in lard, and milkshakes contain almost no natural ingredients. These are all preservatives and additives. Avoid junk food.
1. Do not completely deprive yourself of carbohydrates. You should limit the intake of carbohydrates, but do not completely abandon them. Try to keep foods high in carbohydrates at around 50% of your diet. Your body needs glucose (carbohydrates) – it processes it into energy. If you do not want to be sluggish, quickly get tired, and eventually gain weight again, do not deprive yourself of carbohydrates.
Refusing carbohydrates, especially at a given age, can slow down brain function and hormone production.
Do not be tempted by the Atkins low-carb diet. According to this diet, it is recommended to eat meat and fish with a high protein content; however, they also contain large amounts of fat and cholesterol. It is believed that excessive amounts of animal protein (eggs, butter, chicken, fish, yogurt, milk, beef, lamb, pork, turkey, and so on) increase the risk of heart disease and cancer.
2. Eat more plant foods. These include fruits, vegetables, legumes and cereals. Make sure that your diet is based on foods such as rice, oatmeal, couscous, quinoa, yellow tomatoes, and sweet potatoes. Strange as it may seem at first glance, they don’t get fat from white rice and potatoes. For example, look at the Chinese: despite the fact that their traditional diet consists mainly of these products, they remain one of the slimmest in the world. Do not overeat, eat until you satisfy your hunger. But do not limit yourself too much and do not starve.
3. Do not go on a low-calorie diet. Such artificial diets often lead to eating disorders and weight gain. Do not reduce the number of calories, but also do not consume more fat than is necessary for a person with your level of physical activity, weight, height, age and gender. For example, a physically active girl should consume at least 2,000 calories daily.
Low-calorie diets with a daily norm of 1.000 to 1.400 calories are usually calculated for 3, 7, 10 days or 2 weeks, so they are ineffective in the long term. After all, you want to become slimmer, and not just lose weight briefly and regain it in a month.
Under the careful supervision of a doctor and following his recommendations, find out how many calories you need in order to start losing weight without harming your health; In doing so, you should consider your weight, height, age, gender, and level of physical activity.
4. The amount of fats, carbohydrates and proteins you eat should be balanced. If there are too many proteins in your diet, your body will process excess protein into glucose, the excess of which you sought to get rid of, limiting the intake of carbohydrates. Fats, on the other hand, do not affect blood sugar and insulin levels.
Limit the amount of fat you eat to 35-60 grams per day. This means that fats should make up from 20 to 35% of calories consumed during the day.
Try to consume 200 to 350 grams of the complex carbohydrates found in whole grains, vegetables, and fruits daily. This should make up 60 to 70% of the calories consumed during the day.
Try to eat 55-95 grams of low-fat proteins that make up legumes, nuts and cereals. This will make up 15 to 25% of the calories of your diet. Did you know that 1 cup of oatmeal contains 12 grams of protein? Do not follow the stereotypes and do not think that proteins are found only in meat, eggs and fish.
1. Make exercise part of your daily life. This should not be a tedious duty! Change your lifestyle and the lost pounds will not return to you. Replace short-distance trips with walking, jogging, or cycling. Run with the dog, do simple exercises while advertising on TV, do bike rides with friends and family.
Plan your week. Do intensive exercises for 3 days, for example, run or train on simulators in the gym. Reduce the load for another 3 days: for example, a long walk. Rest one day a week.
Do not spend days sitting on the couch in front of the TV. Go in for sports! You can quickly lose weight only due to diet and physical activity.
2. Training should be lengthy. It is necessary that the complex of exercises lasts from 30 minutes to an hour. In one intensive lesson, you should burn about 400 calories. If you do not sweat during training, then the load is insufficient. With a good load, you should sweat well, breathe faster, and thirst after training.
Stretch out! It must be done before and after training. Stretching warms muscles and prevents injuries. Without stretching, muscles can form so that you become like a bodybuilder, while with stretching, you will gain the figure of a ballerina.
It’s hard to lose weight if you recover from an injury. In this case, stretching and yoga will help you.
Include strength exercises in your classes. Muscles burn calories simply by their presence. The more muscle, the more calories burned.
3. Engage in sports that can burn calories efficiently. Sport strengthens our spirit and willpower, making us capable of feats. Do not pay attention to what others are saying, and be confident in your abilities. Just find a group of girls who do what you like and ask them to accept you as a team. Here are a few sports that contribute to a particularly effective calorie burning:
Exercise bike or elliptical trainer. According to a statistical study among US women, with a body weight of 74 kg, exercise machines of this type burn the most calories. On average, for an hour of training on such a simulator, women burn 841 calories.
Skiing. Alpine skiing is another great way to burn thousands of calories. In addition, it is much more fun than pedaling the simulator. However, this sport can be practiced regularly only if you live in a mountainous area, where there is a lot of snow. Alpine skiing will help get rid of 645-841 calories per hour.
Basketball. In this case, you will need good hand-eye coordination and the ability to run around the site for quite some time. On average, women spend about 812 calories per hour of playing basketball.
Football. Soccer players are famous for their excellent physical condition. No wonder: try to run a long distance! In an hour of active play, soccer players burn about 742 calories.
4. Try yoga or Pilates. If you do not want to play sports seriously, this does not mean that you have no other choice. Many women and girls prefer yoga or Pilates instead of intense training. Both types of exercises are good for burning calories, and after them you will feel fresh and charged with energy.
Yoga is a set of stretching exercises that originated in ancient India. There are various types of yoga that allow you to burn a different number of calories:
Hatha Yoga consists of light, soft exercises focused on posture and breathing; On average, women burn about 175 calories per hour. 
Vinyasa Yoga is characterized by stiffer postures that are more closely related to each other; On average, women burn about 445 calories per hour.
Bikram Yoga is distinguished by the fact that the room in which the classes are held warms up to 40 degrees Celsius, while women burn about 635 calories per hour.
Pilates is a system of exercises with stretching aimed at training the muscles and developing proper breathing. This system was developed in Germany at the beginning of the 20th century, and today it has more than 10 million followers. Beginners burn about 200 calories per hour , but the more intense the workout, the more calories are consumed.
1. Get enough sleep. Try to sleep 7-9 hours every night. If you feel tired during the day, take a nap for 5-45 minutes. This is very important when trying to lose weight.
This is especially important in adolescence. Have enough sleep so that your body has time to relax, recover and develop enough substances to control weight.
2. Do not use the alarm clock. If possible, try to go to bed early enough so that in the morning you do not need an alarm clock. An alarm can interrupt your sleep in the middle of the REM sleep phase, and upon waking you will be lethargic and sleepy. It is better to always wake up gradually, in a calm environment and without external irritants. Knowing how much time you need for a good sleep, go to bed so that you get enough sleep and wake up on time.
Sudden awakening interrupts the fat burning cycle, which leads to their accumulation. As a result, the body begins to act in the wrong direction.
3. Keep a glass of water near your bed. We all often wake up because we are thirsty. The body needs water in order to burn even more fat!
4. Try to sleep lying upright and breathing deeply. Sleep on the side makes blood circulation difficult, which plays an important role in fat burning. When going to bed, lie on your back and take a few deep, long breaths. Breathe slowly and calmly. This will signal to your body that it is time to go to bed and start burning fat.
Do not overdo it when doing the exercises, otherwise your muscles will begin to hurt and you will not be able to continue training for several days.
To diversify your workouts, sign up for dance courses (or go in for dancing yourself, using the manuals on the Internet), practicing at least an hour three times a week.
Consume 1800 to 2400 daily, depending on the intensity of your workouts. Do not try to lose weight by reducing calories.
Eat three small meals daily, having a light bite between them two times, so that your body burns fats as a result of an effective metabolism. Even better, eat five small meals throughout the day. Do not eat what makes you fat!
Eat slowly while chewing food. Signals that you are full enter the brain after about 20 minutes.
Stop eating before you feel full. Your brain is 20 minutes behind your stomach. When you feel that you are about 70-75% full, get up from the table.
You cannot lose weight in any particular area of the body. For example, with regular abs exercises you won’t get your stomach flat, you’ll just build muscle in that place. First, you will lose weight in places that are genetically predisposed to weight loss in the first place.
Weigh yourself once a week to keep abreast of your progress. If your weight reading is very upsetting, weigh yourself again in a day or two by monitoring how your weight changes day by day. Do not be surprised if it turns out that your waistline has become thinner, but at the same time you gained a little weight.
A useful rule: if a food product has a short shelf life, it is useful. If the shelf life is long, the product is likely to have undergone deep processing, and its use is doubtful.
Exercise regularly with squats and abdominal exercises.
Try to increase the amount of protein in your diet. With regular training, this will prevent a decrease in muscle mass. If you feel like a light snack, drink water with lemon juice.
Enroll in a sports team or in any section. Training in a company is much more fun!
Weight is not only fat, but also muscles. Starvation weakens muscles and significantly slows down the metabolism, which is very harmful to health. Stopping fasting, you quickly gain extra weight. When the metabolism is slowed down, the body “falls into a panic” and seeks to protect itself by storing fat for the future.
If you are significantly overweight, consult your doctor. The recommendations given in this article are intended for girls who want to lose 5-7 kilograms.
Before you go on a diet, consult your doctor. It will help you find the right diet for your specific case.
Weight gain during puberty is completely normal. You don’t want to look at 12 at age 15. Rounding is beautiful.